Fandom

Dinopedia

Why do some people think dinosaurs don't exist?

  • Whenever I see or hear someone say that dinosaurs don't exist, it drives me nuts. One person tells everyone that dinosaurs are too big to exist (Blue Whale is about 98 ft. It is the largest animal alive today. It's impossible that dinosaurs existed because dinosaurs are too big? Complete nonsense) Another has his own YouTube Channel and say's that Yutyrannus and other feathered dinosaurs don't exist and are all made in China. He even say's that Tropeognathus doesn't exist, was made in China, and is a dinosaur, when it is really a PTEROSAUR, was discovered in BRAZIL, and was not even made in China as there is no proof and the people of China never said that they MADE the pterosaur! In fact, he thinks that Tropeognathus was fake and was a dinosaur because of that one episode of Dinosaur Revolution! 


    Go onto "Bing Search", type "Why do some people think that dinosaurs don't exist?" and you'll be amazed at the amount of people that don't think that dinosaurs are real. Why, I ask, just why, do these people think that they don't exist even with the amount of fossils found? 

      Loading editor
    • I agree with you dude. ;-)

        Loading editor
    • I think religion has to do with some (if not most) of it.

        Loading editor
    • Some people think fossils are funny shaped rocks, and most people who think they're fake dont even research.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it would actually be both.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Those kinds of people are too ignorant to know what a brain cell is, and given their views on prehistoric life one would assume they don't have any themselves. You just keep your chin up and keep believing in what you love! The paleological community is too strong and thriving to let miniscule non-believers pester it, so whenever you see a derogative view or snide comment about dinosaurs and the like not existing, you just lay down the facts, drop the mic, and walk away with a smile. Nobody's gonna bother you when they realize that you stand strong in what you're passionate about, and as far as non-believers simply existing, it's their own fault for being stupid. 

        Loading editor
    • What proof is there that they didn't exist?

        Loading editor
    • The only problem I see are creationists, christians and anyone else like that. They are too stupid to even believe in a spherical earth. They open up these colleges, schools, museums and attractions so they can convey the infomation that dinosaurs didn't exist and if they did then they existed alongside humans and were herbivorous. All this doesn't matter though because basically everyone knows for a fact that they DID exist millions of years before humans, were carnivorous AND herbivorous and existed long before humans EVOLVED. There is no evidence they didn't exist and the amount of evidence that proves they DID exist is mountaineous and irrefutable.  

        Loading editor
    • SeaSerpentine wrote:
      I think religion has to do with some (if not most) of it.

      True. 

      In the early 19th century, the Roman Catholic Church believed the fossils were in fact from mammals that failed to get on Noah's Ark and drowned. They really did.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, they really did believe that. Not that their statement was true.

        Loading editor
    • They are trying to keep us in the iron age.

        Loading editor
    • Yep.

        Loading editor
    • They are trying to stop the advancement of society by using deranged logic and no reason other than to preserve their faith.

        Loading editor
    • True like a duck.

        Loading editor
    • I'm a Christian and That doesn't mean I'm against dinosaurs!:|

        Loading editor
    • That also dosnt mean im against evolution!

        Loading editor
    • Then what do you believe refutes or is problematic for christianity (if you do). Why can't all christians be like you.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I don't know. Maybe only the really really really really strict denominations of Christianity,and the odd person, don't believe in Dinosaurs.

        Loading editor
    • Christians will always try to deny irrefutable facts that contradict their flimsy religion. Why do they care so much about things that could be harmful to their ideals? No religion is perfect and Christianity seems to be the only religion in history where its practitioners are absolutely obsessed with dominating. The Egyptians didn't care that their belief wasn't held worldwide or if it was scientically inaccurate or wrong. Its what they knew and what they believed in and they didn't care for making other peoples believe in their religion. Christians are exactly the opposite. They were responsible for the destruction of many cultures, religions and even languages in history and nowdays they are obsessed with trying to make everyone a Christian. Christianity is trying to make human understanding primitive. We have advanced past their beliefs and they are literally the only group of people in the world know about evolution but do not believe in Evolution. Correct me if i'm wrong.

        Loading editor
    • I also hear something like this before too.

        Loading editor
    • Yep. 

      May i present to you: Paleontology and the evolution theory, the archenemies of the Christian Church.

        Loading editor
    • work of religion.

        Loading editor
    • I saw a page on Change.org about a bunch of people trying to take a dinosaur themed band off of the air because it was "polluting our children's minds with fake demons and trying to steer them away from God." I've never heard anything more stupid in my life. Dinosaurs were real animals, just like the ones we have now, they most certainly weren't demons!

        Loading editor
    • They even have a website called Cristians Against Dinosaurs, where their motto is "Teaching others to deny the "dinosaur lie" and accept the Lord." I'm a Christian, but I find that remark intollerable.

        Loading editor
    • link pl0x

        Loading editor
    • Just look it up.

        Loading editor
    • I is l8zy

        Loading editor
    • Yes remember it's not all of us!

        Loading editor
    • It's absolutely horrifying.

      Dinosaurs did exist, a lot of churches even know that. But they simply say it's a lie in order to regain power. 

      Also, fossils. That just proves they existed. The definite piece of evidence for their existence was the 1878 Iguanodon graveside in Belgium.

        Loading editor
    • Can everybody stop giving some values that extremist Christians may have to all of us! It's a teeny bit offensive!

        Loading editor
    • OK, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry about that I got a bit angry.

        Loading editor
    • It's OK

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Sorry. I definetly don't think it applies to all Christians. I'm even a Christain myself.

        Loading editor
    • No it wasn't you it was the others I was a bit annoyed about but I'm fine know, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • I even said to you why can't all christians be like you which hints at the fact that you are different from the others and I acknowledged that. So I am not saying all of them are exactly the same but I am saying most of them share similar beliefs. I even know some Christians myself who think dinosaurs were real and the Earth is millions of years old.

        Loading editor
    • Robertsc wrote:
      I even said to you why can't all christians be like you which hints at the fact that you are different from the others and I acknowledged that. So I am not saying all of them are exactly the same but I am saying most of them share similar beliefs. I even know some Christians myself who think dinosaurs were real and the Earth is millions of years old.

      Me too. I'm one of them. However, pretty much all of the people I know who are Christain agree that dinosaurs do exist. I don't understand how anyone can say that they didn't exist when faced with such a wide body of evidence. I even found an article written by a non-Christain who said that he didn't believe in dinosaurs because "they were allways found in remote areas and not all over the world" and "none were found in North America". Several dinosaurs are from North America, and the reason that they are usually found in remote areas is that a lot of urban and rural areas have been paved over or have houses on top of them, so it is hard to dig there.

        Loading editor
    • I'm a Christian as well.

        Loading editor
    • Robertsc wrote: Christians will always try to deny irrefutable facts that contradict their flimsy religion. Why do they care so much about things that could be harmful to their ideals? No religion is perfect and Christianity seems to be the only religion in history where its practitioners are absolutely obsessed with dominating. The Egyptians didn't care that their belief wasn't held worldwide or if it was scientically inaccurate or wrong. Its what they knew and what they believed in and they didn't care for making other peoples believe in their religion. Christians are exactly the opposite. They were responsible for the destruction of many cultures, religions and even languages in history and nowdays they are obsessed with trying to make everyone a Christian. Christianity is trying to make human understanding primitive. We have advanced past their beliefs and they are literally the only group of people in the world know about evolution but do not believe in Evolution. Correct me if i'm wrong.

      OK, sorry I was annoyed at this and...

        Loading editor
    • Withersoul 235 wrote: Yep. 

      May i present to you: Paleontology and the evolution theory, the archenemies of the Christian Church.

      And this one.

        Loading editor
    • Nothing else made me annoyed and I wasn't annoyed at the people who said them. Just at the comments themselves. Please can everyone forgive me I'm sorry.

        Loading editor
    • I was never really mad at you. You don't have to apologize to me.

        Loading editor
    • Thankyou

        Loading editor
    • Because religious people are stupid.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that's racist.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you think that dinosaurus65,000,000?

        Loading editor
    • Coney smells ba wrote:
      What makes you think that dinosaurus65,000,000?

      What?

        Loading editor
    • I was asking what reasoning he had for saying what he did (if any) but I hope it was a joke.

        Loading editor
    • They believe in gods. That's like believing in Thor or Odin or Anubis.

        Loading editor
    • Is there a problem with that?

        Loading editor
    • Yes. Stop rubbing your fiction in my face.

        Loading editor
    • Tell me what the problem is?

        Loading editor
    • It's annoying.

        Loading editor
    • Why?

        Loading editor
    • There are four type scenarios as to why people this think this. Usually it involves religion you when God created the world all in those 7 days and all the animals and humans suddenly appeared in one day, many people of religious community have taken this out of context, and anything that came before God's supposed Genesis beginning didn't exist. In truth those 7 days actually were 7 eras within the divine days.

      These eras accordingly were the Neoarchean, Paleoproterozoic, Mesoproterozoic, Neoproterozoic, Paleozoic, Mesozoic and the last the Cenozoic. And with each of the 7 eras, God started evolution each stage at a time within each year of those 7 eras.

      Second is the concept of existance, (e.g when something is alive then it exists, but when it dies or the entire species is wiped out then it ceases to exists), when people say that the dinosaurs didn't exists they mean they try to mean that they don't exist to this day; they know their fossils are all that is left, but they're still extinct (with the exception of Birds).

      Thirdly there has always been this lack of education among some people as well when it comes to Paleontology, like in the days of old of our great-grandfathers things were more all about entertainment than education (of course the dinosaurs were true marvels by the 1800-1920 and still looked upon). Usually people up till now know only about up to 2 or 4 dinosaurs which is usually the standard classics like Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops or Stegosaurus. And even the most famous dinosaur names are forgotten and sometimes mispronounced like Brachiosaurus. Some people even don't even about the most famous ones such as Allosaurus.

      Yeah even Allosaurus has been forgotten a few times. When people here of a new dinosaur or new prehistoric creature some refuse to believe it even existed because of their unique traits and due to fake dinosaurs being seen on cartoons. I'm mean seriously would you have believed about dinosaur with batwings like Yi qi or Stegosaurs with spikes on their shoulders (trust me when I say this, my friend never believed me about stegosaurs having spikes on their other body parts other than their tails). Even some of the ficitious dinosaurs that were made actually turned out to be real, Hapactrognathus is one of them. In the sum of it all it goes by what people do with their education.

      And the Fourth and most obvious reason. People just don't believe dinosaurs exist period...for people who feel safe within the norm they refuse to believe that stranger almost alien-like creatures from over 200 million years ago actually existed on the earth. I mean it would be hard to believe that a 200ft long bird/reptile-like creature were walking across the lands.

        Loading editor
    • Fair enough.

        Loading editor
    • Yep.

        Loading editor
    • Withersoul, how's Stenon?

        Loading editor
    • Oh, he's good. He's sleeping right now.

      How's your prosauropod collection ?

        Loading editor
    • Grazing peacefully.

        Loading editor
    • A beautiful sight.

        Loading editor
    • Scholarworld wrote:
      Whenever I see or hear someone say that dinosaurs don't exist, it drives me nuts. One person tells everyone that dinosaurs are too big to exist (Blue Whale is about 98 ft. It is the largest animal alive today. It's impossible that dinosaurs existed because dinosaurs are too big? Complete nonsense) Another has his own YouTube Channel and say's that Yutyrannus and other feathered dinosaurs don't exist and are all made in China. He even say's that Tropeognathus doesn't exist, was made in China, and is a dinosaur, when it is really a PTEROSAUR, was discovered in BRAZIL, and was not even made in China as there is no proof and the people of China never said that they MADE the pterosaur! In fact, he thinks that Tropeognathus was fake and was a dinosaur because of that one episode of Dinosaur Revolution! 


      Go onto "Bing Search", type "Why do some people think that dinosaurs don't exist?" and you'll be amazed at the amount of people that don't think that dinosaurs are real. Why, I ask, just why, do these people think that they don't exist even with the amount of fossils found? 

      Dinosaurs not existing? I'll be surprised if anyone actually said THAT!

      I know for a fact that Dinosaurs still exist because birds are the desandants of Dinosaurs.

        Loading editor
    • Erik.wallace.395 wrote:
      Scholarworld wrote:
      Whenever I see or hear someone say that dinosaurs don't exist, it drives me nuts. One person tells everyone that dinosaurs are too big to exist (Blue Whale is about 98 ft. It is the largest animal alive today. It's impossible that dinosaurs existed because dinosaurs are too big? Complete nonsense) Another has his own YouTube Channel and say's that Yutyrannus and other feathered dinosaurs don't exist and are all made in China. He even say's that Tropeognathus doesn't exist, was made in China, and is a dinosaur, when it is really a PTEROSAUR, was discovered in BRAZIL, and was not even made in China as there is no proof and the people of China never said that they MADE the pterosaur! In fact, he thinks that Tropeognathus was fake and was a dinosaur because of that one episode of Dinosaur Revolution! 


      Go onto "Bing Search", type "Why do some people think that dinosaurs don't exist?" and you'll be amazed at the amount of people that don't think that dinosaurs are real. Why, I ask, just why, do these people think that they don't exist even with the amount of fossils found? 

      Dinosaurs not existing? I'll be surprised if anyone actually said THAT!

      I know for a fact that Dinosaurs still exist because birds are the desandants of Dinosaurs.

      Christians be like: "It's just a theory!"

        Loading editor
    • They don't know what the meaning of theory is. Particularly in science. A scientific theory is a well substantiated explanation of something natural and is based on a lots of facts that have been proven in the laboratory. In science theory does not mean guess. It means truthful account of something that has been repeatedly proven.

        Loading editor
    • Robertsc wrote:
      They don't know what the meaning of theory is. Particularly in science. A scientific theory is a well substantiated explanation of something natural and is based on a lots of facts that have been proven in the laboratory. In science theory does not mean guess. It means truthful account of something that has been repeatedly proven.
      • clears throat* Well THIS christian happens to know the meaning of theory...thank you very much. And yes it is based on many facts, but still in some cases they are still guesses. Like with Nanotyrannus being either a T.Rex or its own genus, most of the puzzle pieces are there, but there needs to be more evidence.
        Loading editor
    • Robertsc wrote: They are trying to stop the advancement of society by using deranged logic and no reason other than to preserve their faith.

      That's a very small minority of Christians. Most believe in a spherical Earth, too.

        Loading editor
    • LeadFaun wrote:

      Robertsc wrote: They are trying to stop the advancement of society by using deranged logic and no reason other than to preserve their faith.

      That's a very small minority of Christians. Most believe in a spherical Earth, too.

      The minority is the most vocal group

        Loading editor
    • People aren't bright thats why lol.

        Loading editor
    • Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

        Loading editor
    • They seriously are.

        Loading editor
    • Can't argue with you on that.

        Loading editor
    • Shiro18 wrote: Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

      And god could make all other demons and stuff?

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote:

      Shiro18 wrote: Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

      And god could make all other demons and stuff

      Well they think God protects them from the demon stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Shiro18 wrote: Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

      And god could make all other demons and stuff? </div>

      1. The Bible didn't say God made the demons. 2. Thats not what religious people think, even the ones who don't believe in dinosaurs. They just think they're fake. 3. A lot of Christians believe in evolution, and in turn, dinosaurs.

        Loading editor
    • LeadFaun wrote:

      Shiro18 wrote: Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

      And god could make all other demons and stuff?

      "1. The Bible didn't say God made the demons. 2. Thats not what religious people think, even the ones who don't believe in dinosaurs. They just think they're fake. 3. A lot of Christians believe in evolution, and in turn, dinosaurs. </div>"

      Maybe. (my quote messed up)

        Loading editor
    • Shiro18 wrote:
      LeadFaun wrote:

      Shiro18 wrote: Well in religion they won't believe that god could make such "horrible creatures". I and all of us think that dinos are fascinating creatures.

      And god could make all other demons and stuff?

      "1. The Bible didn't say God made the demons. 2. Thats not what religious people think, even the ones who don't believe in dinosaurs. They just think they're fake. 3. A lot of Christians believe in evolution, and in turn, dinosaurs.

      It's Satan who made the demons, not God.

        Loading editor
    • How much power does the Devil actually have.

        Loading editor
    • ?

        Loading editor
    • Coney smells ba wrote:
      How much power does the Devil actually have.

      Nobody knows.

        Loading editor
    • Coney smells ba wrote: How much power does the Devil actually have.

      Assuming he exists

        Loading editor
    • Coney smells ba wrote:
      How much power does the Devil actually have.


      Satan's power only exceeds so far. Satan can transition through only two of the Heavens except for the third which houses the Kingdom. According to the Bible, Satan only leaves out of Hell to grant permission from God in order to test certain worshipers. Satan usually summons his minions to his business of sins, anything like causing murder, anger, suffering and anything profanic like a guy wanting to have sex with every girl he can find.

      Like God, he tresspass in dreams, but sometimes in the living realm, but only during certain occassions when his worshippers are highly loyal to him; such as his worshipers suddenly following the laws of God, at this point he must try to drive back into his command. Sometimes, Satan will possess his victims in order to harm the high profeits and worshippers he finds are a real threat to him. Like God, he too works in mysterious ways; Satan will often times manipulate people by distracting them from the Lord's word; or even grant the wish for a person (depending). Overall, God or Jehovah has more greater power than Satan himself; even something a simple as cross is a powerful hinder to the devil's power to the point he'll kneel to its glory; so I would say Satan only has a quarter times shorter greatly compared to God and Jesus' power. He's really only strong against us mortals, if he barely follow the lord's word and live a life entirely in sin. I've heard a lot of stories where Satan has manipulated, and even granted the wishes from people to kill somebody (even if their his own subordinates).

        Loading editor
    • And so this thread went from dinosaurs being supposedly fake to the Devil.

        Loading editor
    • Yeh

        Loading editor
    • Withersoul 235 wrote:
      And so this thread went from dinosaurs being supposedly fake to the Devil.


      How's that? Somebody did ask a question so might as well ask it. As long as it isn't silly...XD

        Loading editor
    • A lot of people think dinosaurs don't exist because they resemble things like dragons or demons or something else. Honestly, a lot of dragon myths come from dinosaurs. Plus, I find it all good if people are religious, but they need to be aware of the fact that science is explaining things that cannot be denied. Also, other people think dinosaurs don't exist because they are simply stupid. Also, no one knows that birds are part of the dinosaurs. There is no evidence that dinosaurs don't exist except fro the word of some idiot.

        Loading editor
    • I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

        Loading editor
    • 24.167.217.41 wrote:
      I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

      So dinosaurs don't exist because they're popular? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. If that was the case, why would we find their bones in the ground as fossils? Why would dinosaur sections even exist in museums at all? The only reason dinosaurs are popular to this day is because they exist.

        Loading editor
    • Logo8th wrote:
      24.167.217.41 wrote:
      I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.
      So dinosaurs don't exist because they're popular? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. If that was the case, why would we find their bones in the ground as fossils? Why would dinosaur sections even exist in museums at all? The only reason dinosaurs are popular to this day is because they exist.

      Now that's a perfect quote. I 100% agree.

        Loading editor
    • 24.167.217.41 wrote: I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

      Now that's just crap.

        Loading editor
    • 24.167.217.41 wrote: I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

      What do you mean? Do you want to say all these bones, fossils and researches of hundreds of years are just a piece of man made shit? If you do so, you have lost your mind.

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      24.167.217.41 wrote: I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

      What do you mean? Do you want to say all these bones, fossils and researches of hundreds of years are just a piece of man made shit? If you do so, you have lost your mind

      Try to take your so called BS degree again

        Loading editor
    • I agree nowhere there is mentioned that dinosaurs existed. See the Bible, Qur'an and others there is not mentioned a single thing about it. But they COULD exist. All these fossils cannot be a hoax by the way.

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote: I agree nowhere there is mentioned that dinosaurs existed. See the Bible, Qur'an and others there is not mentioned a single thing about it. But they COULD exist. All these fossils cannot be a hoax by the way.

      Oh, they definitely exist. We just don't know how they did.

        Loading editor
    • They have to exist because:

      1. We know that modern creatures did not just pop out of nowhere- they needed to have ancestors, and all those layers of rock are definitely not hoaxes.

      2. Why would someone make the time and the effort to fool us like that???

      3. If there are so many palaeontologists and dinosaurs weren't real, then one of them would have at least been honest enough to admit it.

      4. If dinosaurs were a hoax, there would be no evidence at all except for a few made up fossils, and they would never get this far.

      5. The family tree of animals would be highly incomplete and would leave a lot of logical explanations out. C'mon people, are we still in the iron age?

        Loading editor
    • 24.167.217.41 wrote: I am not religious, I do believe in God, I have a BS degree. I am HIGHLY skeptical that dinosaurs existed.  Of course, I DID believe in dinosaurs most of my life, until about a few months ago when I heard some great points why it could be a hoak.  Dinosaurs are on kid's t-shirts, Sesame Street, action movies, textbooks, etc.  It's the norm to believe it, it's something everyone is taught from the earliest age.  Un-learning a false believe takes a bit of research and I think most people aren't up for the challenge.  I'm okay with people having whatever believes they do.  It's beyond 1984 afterall.

      So this is what you are REALLY trying to say is:

      Dinosaurs do not exist because they are in popular culture.

      That would also mean that humans do not exist because they are in popular culture.

      And we do exist.

      (Sadly).

        Loading editor
    • Garfzilla wrote:
      They have to exist because:

      1. We know that modern creatures did not just pop out of nowhere- they needed to have ancestors, and all those layers of rock are definitely not hoaxes.

      2. Why would someone make the time and the effort to fool us like that???

      3. If there are so many palaeontologists and dinosaurs weren't real, then one of them would have at least been honest enough to admit it.

      4. If dinosaurs were a hoax, there would be no evidence at all except for a few made up fossils, and they would never get this far.

      5. The family tree of animals would be highly incomplete and would leave a lot of logical explanations out. C'mon people, are we still in the iron age?

      Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed dinosaurs are real some people are just dumb

        Loading editor
    • 68.9.163.184 wrote: Agreed dinosaurs are real some people are just dumb

      First tell me the name of the person who started making fossils in 1819 and is still here to make this conspiracy. (I guess......it's you) 😂

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      68.9.163.184 wrote: Agreed dinosaurs are real some people are just dumb

      First tell me the name of the person who started making fossils in 1819 and is still here to make this conspiracy.

      (I guess......it's you) 😂

      Nobody ever made fossils. Fossils are formerly natural lifeforms from the past.

        Loading editor
    • JahmirWhite wrote:

      TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      68.9.163.184 wrote: Agreed dinosaurs are real some people are just dumb

      First tell me the name of the person who started making fossils in 1819 and is still here to make this conspiracy.

      (I guess......it's you) 😂

      Nobody ever made fossils. Fossils are formerly natural lifeforms from the past.

      I didn't mean that. A person was telling dinosaurs never existed and they are made by media so I specially dedicated it to him.

        Loading editor
    • Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

        Loading editor
    • 155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      Have you ever actually seen God?

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      Have you ever actually seen God?

      Have you ever saw cavemen?

        Loading editor
    • 155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      In fact, I have.

        Loading editor
    • Garfzilla wrote:

      155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      In fact, I have.

      I know, birds.

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      Garfzilla wrote:

      155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      In fact, I have.

      I know, birds.

      Yep.

        Loading editor
    • Garfzilla wrote:

      TheCERATOSAUR wrote:

      Garfzilla wrote:

      155.97.8.163 wrote: Have ever actually seen a dinosaur?

      In fact, I have.
      I know, birds.
      Yep.

      It's just obivous.

        Loading editor
    • there are dinosaurs that are the ancestors of birds 
      In-my-veins-flow-the-blood-of-dinosaurs-i-tell-you-cute-tiny-bird
        Loading editor
    • Knightthekid
      Knightthekid removed this reply because:
      i didn't mean to press post
      14:01, May 10, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Knightthekid wrote:

      there are dinosaurs that are the ancestors of birds 
      In-my-veins-flow-the-blood-of-dinosaurs-i-tell-you-cute-tiny-bird

      If you see the taxonomy of the birds, they are actually dinosaurs. However, the Theropods are the ones that specifically evolved into modern birds. Also, it's strange that birds are part of the order saurischia instead of Ornithschia ;)

        Loading editor
    • https://www.theodysseyonline.com/dinosaurs-arent-real

      Check this link. It makes the theory on this thread look good. It states that pterosaurs and marine reptiles are dinosaurs. Which sucks. And also, the extinction was not only a meteor, it was also climate change, volcanic activity, and food shortage. This theory is entirely illogical. They died out from more than just the meteor... pretty much, every no-dinosaurs theory is stupid because it mainly comes form people who know nothing about dinosaurs.

        Loading editor
    • The link you have added is the dumbest writing ever. These people actually are just writing these to buy some extra money and nothing at all. I have loved dinosaurs from first and studied on them so hard, and now I have to read a stupid theory -"dinosaurs are only made by media and all these fossils are some conspiracy". Salute to these people for making these.

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote: The link you have added is the dumbest writing ever. These people actually are just writing these to buy some extra money and nothing at all. I have loved dinosaurs from first and studied on them so hard, and now I have to read a stupid theory -"dinosaurs are only made by media and all these fossils are some conspiracy". Salute to these people for making these.

      Did you see the comments? We are not alone, my friend.

        Loading editor
    • Oh,sorry

        Loading editor
    • TheCERATOSAUR wrote: Oh,sorry

      You thought I supported them??? Just asking.

        Loading editor
    • Garfzilla wrote:

      TheCERATOSAUR wrote: Oh,sorry

      You thought I supported them??? Just asking.

      I do not support the people who wrote the article. They are dumb.

        Loading editor
    • Garfzilla wrote:

      Garfzilla wrote:

      TheCERATOSAUR wrote: Oh,sorry

      You thought I supported them??? Just asking.

      I do not support the people who wrote the article. They are dumb.

      Ok, I thought you were telling negatively.

        Loading editor
    • Banglocephale wrote:

      Garfzilla wrote:

      Garfzilla wrote:

      TheCERATOSAUR wrote: Oh,sorry

      You thought I supported them??? Just asking.

      I do not support the people who wrote the article. They are dumb.

      Ok, I thought you were telling negatively.

      Forget it. I loved dinosaurs since I was pretty much a baby, so I would never betray my belief of them.

        Loading editor
    • I think I'm gonna die every day seeing the amount of people who don't think dinosaurs once existed.

        Loading editor
    • No the Catholic Church didnt believe that

        Loading editor
    • Tell that the Catholic Church didn't told that cause I don't think there is said that some monstrous beasts never existed.

        Loading editor
    • I've never heard anything like that even from those who attack the Church

        Loading editor
    • Actually I am a Muslim not Christian, and sorry if you felt insulted.

        Loading editor
    • There is no evidence to prove dinosaurs existed let alone prove what they looked like. Every dinosaur that anyone has ever seen was created by artists, people speculating what an entire creature looked like based off of one fossil. No full dinosaur skeloton has ever been found. If dinosaurs are real, then why did no one stumble upon any fossils before the 1800s? It's a multimillion dollar industry. If it means keeping all that $ then of course they will never tell you dinosaurs didnt really exist.

        Loading editor
    • For your kind information, dinosaurs weren't found before 1800's because geology was invented in 18th century.

        Loading editor
    • 172.58.24.224 wrote: There is no evidence to prove dinosaurs existed let alone prove what they looked like. Every dinosaur that anyone has ever seen was created by artists, people speculating what an entire creature looked like based off of one fossil. No full dinosaur skeloton has ever been found. If dinosaurs are real, then why did no one stumble upon any fossils before the 1800s? It's a multimillion dollar industry. If it means keeping all that $ then of course they will never tell you dinosaurs didnt really exist.

      I can't believe you believe in God and not in Dinosaurs. The evidence that Dinosaurs existed is worldwide fossil findings, theories, and scientific explanations. The evidence that God existed is the words of a few people and the bible, which have no real material evidence to back them up, so we don't know if he existed or not. Same with dinosaurs, but they have a lot more evidence.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, and also it's trolling to post things like this on this site. I am no admin, but leave immediately.

        Loading editor
    • Why you are creating unnecessary pages A fandom user]

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.