Temporal range: Early Cretaceous
|A restoration of Tenontosaurus tilletti|
| Tenontosaurus tilletti|
- Tenontosaurus appeared in Jurassic Fight Club where a pack of Deinonychus ambushed a herd and seperated one away to kill.
- In Jurassic Park I the comic, Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ellie Sattler had found Tenontosaurus fossils and Dr. Grant theorizes that these bones were the last meal of a fossilised pack of Velociraptor (which is actually a reclassified Deinonychus in this comic series) that they had just uncovered.
- Tenontosaurus was planned to appear in the game Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. For unknown reasons, the development of Tenontosaurus was terminated.
- In the Jurassic Park novel, Alan Grant mentions Tenontosaurus when he is explaining to Ian Malcolm about coordinated attacking behavior in raptors. He states that it would be one of the prey items that Velociraptor (reclassified Deinonychus in the novels) would hunt and kill.
- Tenontosaurus will be in Jurassic World: Alive. It inaccurately has a much shorter tail than in life.