Temporal range: Oligocene
|An artist's illustration of Pareceratherium transouralicum|
| †Paraceratherium bugtiense|
In the MediaEdit
- Paraceratherium was seen in a 1981 Stop Motion documentary called Mark D. Wolf's Age of Mammals under its' name "Baluchitherum".
- It was also seen in Walking with Beasts under its' name "Indricotherum".
- It also appears in a documentary Life After Dinosaurs by National Geographic.
- It also appears in Top 10 Biggest Beasts ever on National Geographic later re titled as Worlds Biggest Beast on The Smithsonian Channel.
- It also appears in Jurassic Park: Builder under the name "Indricotherium".
- It also appears in ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Paraceratherium is a Legendary Savannah creature that can be created in Jurassic World: The Game under its' junior synonym Indricotherium.